Sunday, November 11

Look at me, I'm EMPLOYED!!!

Hey all of you Jenksters, I figured it was about time to announce that I am entering the full-time working world. After a long 6 months, and plenty of carousing, I accepted a job up at Stevens Pass as an auditor. What, you may ask, does this really entail? Well, to the best of my knowledge, I am the guy the accountants rely on to ensure accuracy in the bookkeeping process... and plenty of free snowboarding for 7 months. How this job actually exists bewilders me and my snowboarding counterparts, but I would have been foolish not to take it.

A concern I have, however minor it may seem, is about my wee cousin Erin. Erin, if you're reading this (I assume you read at a 12th grade level by now), why was your most adorable cousin Matthew not mentioned in your video audition for the Mickey Mouse Club posted yesterday? Coco is furry and stinky and I am far cuter than Coco and especially your older brother, Chris. Maybe when you get famous you can mention my name on TV!!! Until then I will have to rely on Erik to make sure you turn out right. Thanks Erik!

As for Chris, I'm still waiting for my ticket to England. I'll need something to do once the snowboarding season ends in April and I lose my job. Surprisingly, I am watching Planet Earth on the Discovery Channel right now and see some chimps in Bornio who look mysteriously similar to you. Have you heard anything about a rare strand of DNA that would create such an anomaly? I will keep you posted on any medical releases.

If anyone wants to give skiing or snowboarding a try, or just have an old fashioned snowball fight with some hot chocolate don't hesitate to come to Stevens Pass. There are great places to stay, like Leavenworth, right next to where I will be living starting in a few hours (yes, I am typing on this instead of packing my goodies so that I can move out at 9 am tomorrow). I would love the company.

Until then, keep your hips swayin' and your booties shakin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment