Tuesday, May 13

Living in California Now

Hi everybody,

It has been a while since I've written anything on here (mainly because I couldn't remember my login and password combo)!!!

Well, I packed up and left the snowy/rainy ski resort and headed to Southern California to relive my college days; it's rough getting this old!

I just moved into a tiny studio apartment in Hermosa Beach about 30 baby steps to the beach. I like to believe that I am making an investment into my future by spending so much on rent, thus forcing me to work 12 hours a day just to pay for the place. It makes sense in my head...

I will get some pictures up as soon as I take some, showing a little contrast between here and my place on the ski hill.

Uncle Steve, the pictures from the East Coast look pretty cool! I wish I could get out there sometime, not near enough zeros in my bank account to do that now.

Well, I hope everyone is doing well and I will be back on more often now that I know how to sign in!

No comments:

Post a Comment