Thursday, December 20

Airheadedness Cont'd

Ok...since the issue of my airheadedness was brought up along with the comment about Jaylani getting into her early 20's and still having a bucket on her head, I thought I'd share this picture of Rebecca in her early 20's with a bucket on her head. This poses a whole new question. Do my kids really get airheadedness just from me, or was this something passed along from higher sources, such as the Jenks bloodline via their grandmother? Since Rebecca is not a blonde, we have to assume she gets it from somewhere. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It amuses me greatly that your first thought when analyzing the deviousness required to steal your own picture and share it with the whole family was that your mother was the responsible party. The only thing that amuses me more is the fact that it says right at the bottom: Posted by Andi. Is that the Jenks in you, or the Stinson? hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lack of observation? Stinson Airheadedness? Stinson
    Mistaking a bucket for a hat? priceless.

    ReplyDelete