Thursday, December 13

A picture from this summer at Cheryl's




Hi everyone-I've been hoping to get some new pics from Matthew and Janelle in their new living places (Bellevue and Stevens Pass) but nothing yet, so I will just occasionally add some other pictures that I've just been too lazy so far to get on the family web site. Here is one from this summer when Dad and Nancy made it back to Cheryl's Place in Idaho. The people are back row, left to right, Rebecca, Hannah and John holding their twins, Paige and Payton, Jaylani and her mom, Andi, and brother Darrius, with Nancy and Dad in the front row. Steve as far as you wondering about archiving items, I know that it is set right now to archive things after 30 days. I haven't been able to find out exactly how much space you are allowed in one blog, but no big deal, I'm sure we'll find out one day. I was just reading yesterday about how you can buy extra space real cheaply for the various Google programs, and I'll think about that if we ever have a problem. Great pictures that you posted by the way. We should all have more around Christmas time, I guess, and maybe some embarrassing shots from New Year's Eve. Happy Holidays everyone. Here is a link to a Seattle Times article that some of you other old-timers might appreciate, especially the YouTube videos. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/thearts/2004071353_ventures140.html

4 comments:

  1. Yes, the Ventures...great aren't they? And Chris is probably going to try to tell us he didn't look at the Youtube videos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised that you don't like these local guys, Chris. Your lack of sophistication amazes me! Next you will be saying that you don't know who JP Patches is, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...I have to admit I looked at the videos. But the really embarrassing part is that I knew the songs. I feel safe admitting this in a secure, loving, family environment, though. Oh wait...this is a Jenks blog, isn't it? Crap. hahaha

    ReplyDelete