Monday, December 8

Late Pictures











Okay, so I didn't quite post pictures on Thanksgiving...but it isn't Christmas yet, right?

The pictures on the left are from Thanksgiving on the Beach. The other two are from the postage stamp we call a backyard (good spot for beer and a BBQ though, with wild pigs making occasional appearances). I looked but there was no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. A real disappointment, as I could make good use of that. A pot of gold will get you pretty near a tank of gas in Hawaii. And the picture of Erin is in the backyard again; that is some sort of mix between oranges and tangerines, and as of right now, they are mighty sour.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, we got 12 inches of rain in less than 24 hours...now I know how Noah felt. Didn't have to go to work today because the only road there flooded. We had snow days in Maryland, but we get rain days here. My neighbors say they've never seen so much rain in such a short time before. There was some water damage in Erik and Erin's school, so they didn't have school either. But Erik and I went up to help clean up. I hope we are done with the rain (but I know we are not). On the positive side, we don't have to go to the beach to swim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know if you know this but it rains here sometimes but 12 INCHES!!!! I am assuming if(when) me and Cath come see you guys in FEB you will promise me nothing but sunshine. If not forget it.Are the pigs big enough to ride if we catch one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can promise nothing but sunshine, liquid or otherwise. One thing I am sure of, there will be no snow (on this island). And no 12-inch 24-hour periods of rain.

    But I think there will be plenty sunshine in February; November and February are about the same, on average, and November was pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete