Monday, November 12

...a few words

First of all, I would like to congratulate Matthew for landing his first post-undergrad, full-time position, albeit shovelling snow, making coffee, and taking out the garbage. If they have you doing any real calculations, I am sure it will be for the daily take of lemonade. I'm sure they will give you a calculator with big buttons for that task.

Second, the next time you watch National Geographic, make sure you turn on the spell-checker. It's Borneo, not Bornio. Good try, though. BornEO is actually a large island with animals that look interestingly enough (now that you mentioned it), much like you. Here, I've included a photo.


3 comments:

  1. Wow...you two are crazy. I hope I'm not the only one highly amused by this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done, Chris! I might have some graphic design work for you to do just as soon as I get any projects featuring people who look like monkeys! I'm sure that Matthew is amused and probably working on snappy little comeback of all comebacks, but unfortunately he is up in the far north (actually Stevens Pass, and living near Lake Wenatchee) and he has no access to TV or the Internet at his house yet. Not sure if and when that might happen, but hopefully we can work something out. I would supply a comeback for him, but I don't want to be the target of your wicked wit! I can only assume that you have too much free time, and that you need to get back to work!

    ReplyDelete