Saturday, November 17

Good morning, all you Jenksters, as "old" matthew likes to say!!! And Matthew, how's it feel to know you are now the "old" one??? Hahahaha, welcome to the land of the elderly...

Okay, I have decided to make a calendar for all of us, just for fun, with birthdates, anniversaries, etc on it, important dates that I know you won't want to forget...like what day I'd like to receive flowers during the year, or what day I'd like candy...I know I won't need to put my birthday on this calendar, as I'm sure you all remember that, as it's such an important date...

Anyway, could I please have birthdays and anniversaries for everyone...I know I've asked before, but when you get as old as me, you tend to forget...and actually, I know some of them...but send them anyway...also, I could use some recent pictures of all the grandbabies there are now...which would be dad's great grandkids...and Kelly, I need the year Austin was born...i will be working on this this weekend, so the sooner you get it to me, the more appreciative i'd be, I might consider thinking of you all when I start making peanut brittle and christmas candy!!! How's that for a bribe???

And finally, I would like to say thank you to Jay for coming up with this blog...I've heard more family news in the last couple of weeks off of this blog, than I have all year long!!! So way to go, Jay, and I will definitely be sending you some peanut brittle!!!

9 comments:

  1. Birthday list:
    Steve - Jun 26
    Jane - Oct 22
    Erik - Sep 3
    Erin - Feb 14

    Dennis - Apr 29
    Hewan - I'll have to ask, again; maybe January???
    Bethany - Sep 30 (I think)
    Matthew - Nov 15

    Chris - Nov 15
    Jin - I'll have to ask, whenever we meet her for the first time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthdays-Jerry June 22,1959(way under 50 you old farts) Cathy April 29, 1956(Way over 50) Matthew Nov. 6, 1984 Janelle March 25, 1986 Jay Nov. 6 1957(another one way over 50) Anniversary Jerry and Cathy Oct. 2 1982 notice we have alot of double bdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what are you sending me for being so young and adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you may be young and adorable, but like many of today's youth, you're rude!!! You don't call people old farts...specially if I'm not...everyone else is, but I'm not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andi-Sept. 26
    Jaylani-April 7
    Darrius-June 10
    Beck-Sept. 20
    Isaiah-Aug. 3
    Daniel-Sept. 20
    Nick-May 13
    John-June 21
    Hanna-(Ask John)
    Paige-(Again...a John question)
    Payton-(Here's a surprise-ask John)

    Thought I'd share ours in case your mind is gone to the point of forgetting your own children and grandchildren. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's real cute andi...ya know, I can dump you out of this bloggie thing, so ya better watch it...and the twins are the 23rd of January, and hanna is the 5th of may...so my mind isn't gone...at least, not all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would dump me off a family blog site? That's cold. You're turning into someone I don't know in your old age.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! He was born in 2003... If you have Dads memorized here's a fun way to remember Austin's...
    Dad~ 7-12-30
    Austin~ 7-12-03
    And mine is 1-16-77
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and if you need the address so ya know where to send the presents, email me! P.s. Hey Jerry~ I'm waaaaaaay under 40!!

    Muah-ha-ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete